Yoga Classes in and around Nottingham
Please visit this page or subscribe for news of in-person classes.
You can benefit from my undivided attention with private yoga tuition in the comfort of your own home within a 5-mile radius of Nottingham City Centre* or online. These sessions can be tailored to your very unique and specific needs and I can use all of my teaching modalities to assist you.
Previous students have worked with me for the following reasons
- to help them work towards a specific yoga pose
- to find comfort with a physical complaint such as back problems
- to learn relaxation techniques
- because they experience emotional challenges such as anxiety, depression or even grief and group settings feel too much
These sessions are £45 / hour, but in gratitude for your commitment to your self- development, I offer 6 classes for the price of 5 when prepaid and used within 8-weeks.
Semi-private sessions can be shared with a friend or partner, and are £55 / hour (also 6 for the price of 5).
* sometimes it's not appropriate to have classes in your own home. In these instances, I can find a venue in an area of your choice. The cost of the venue hire is in addition to your yoga tuition.email me to book
I've been attending Lee-ann's yoga classes in Hucknall for over 2 years now and I love it, it's genuinely the highlight of my week. Lee-ann is so welcoming and helpful when it comes to getting into poses correctly, I feel like I can ask questions during the class which I so appreciate.
Yoga Practitioner & Therapeutic Mentor
I love coming to practice with Lee-Ann and taking part in the beautiful offerings of yoga asana, meditation, mantra and the sound baths. No matter how I am feeling when I arrive I always feel welcome and like we all belong, it is a joy to practice together, the energy is beautiful.